Work Crush - Part 1

 

Nadia was our newest colleague. We knew from the day she started that we both were swappers. From the moment we first shook hands, we both felt a magnetic force pushing our bodies together.

While we both knew what that meant, we never addressed it. Life continued as usual.

Until one day. She cornered me in the break room.

"Hey, have you ever thought about, you know?"

I stammered, "Uh, well, sure I have."

"Do you want to try?"

"When?"

"Tomorrow? During lunch?"

I gulped, "Yeah, let's try it."

I always suspected she had a little crush on me but never thought too much of it. Nadia was cute in her own way. She looked a lot different from my girlfriend, but not in a bad way at all. I would probably have had a small crush on her too if I was single, is what I'm saying. She was a few years older than me. Newly single. She had really pretty eyes, a great smile, and a pretty nice body if I'm honest. I'd be lying if I said I never copped a passing glance at her chest. But now I'm getting ahead of myself.

I'm happy in my relationship. My girlfriend would kill me if she found out about this. She didn't even know about my ability, but this was far too rare of an opportunity. My colleague was literally the only person I've met in the last ten years or so who shares my ability to swap bodies. And I can only swap if the other person shares that ability.

The next day, Nadia and I decided to go out for "lunch" together, as planned. We covertly detoured into the shadow of a nearby alleyway.

"Gosh, I haven't done this in years. And I've never swapped with a guy before."

"Yeah, same. And I've never swapped with a girl. You're sure about this?"

"Sure as I'll ever be! I mean, we have to take the chance right?"

"Right."

We stood close to each other, with our noses nearly touching. We placed the palms of our hands together and felt the familiar magnetic pull once again. It grew stronger and stronger, until I wasn't sure of where I was standing anymore. Then it faded.

Then I was Nadia.

Comments

  1. Nice start. Do they have to actually touch to cause the swap? That could lead to some fun if one of them takes off in the other person's body.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment