Work Crush - Part 2

 

"I can't believe we're going on a business trip together! Just the two of us! This is perfect!"

"Yeah! Wait, what do you mean?"

"I mean, we can swap again, and no one will know the difference! We could totally stay swapped the entire three days."

"I can't do that, Nadia. That's like cheating. And we're colleagues."

"Oh, come on. I've seen you eyeing me at work."

"Nadia... It's not that. I'm in a happy relationship."

Nadia steadied her voice, "Look, Romeo, I'm sure you love your girlfriend. But haven't ever been a little tempted? She doesn't have to find out about us."

"I..."

"You're too cute," She grabbed my hands and forced the swap.

Once in my body, she leaned over to my ear and whispered, "Meet me at my hotel room tonight, Nadia."

Comments

  1. You really are talented at these stories. I gave them a go a few times myself, didn't get very far. Kudos though to your efforts, cause I enjoy them very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Nadia is taking charge. I guess the swapper with the stronger will can force a swap.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment