Borrowing Clothes - Part 4

Little did Amelie know, I had Mom's body now. You see, mom secretly wanted to see what it was like to be a teenage boy. After James and I convinced Mom to switch our bodies, leaving James as Amalie and me as James, I made a secret agreement with Mom to switch bodies again with her. Now, James is Amelie. Mom is James. And I am Mom. No one could ever know.

Amelie (in her own body) burst into the living room in a rage, "Mom! How could you let James have my body?!"

I couldn't ever tell her the truth, "Amelie, honey! How was your trip? I thought it might be a good learning experience for the boys to spend some time as the superior sex."

"But mom!"

"Now now. Witch's rules!" I smiled endearingly, "Be nice to James."

"But I don't want him to be in my body!"

"I've already made up my mind. I think it's best you let him spend some time trying on your clothes and acting the part. Don't worry, you're still my darling daughter, and I love you."

"But–"

"Come on, honey. If there's anything I've learned in all my years on this planet, it's that boys will be boys. Who wouldn't want to spend some time in your beautiful figure? You take after your mother," I winked.

Amelie huffed, "Fine, Mom!"

"I've done up the bed in the guestroom for you in the meantime."

Amelie sulked, as she dragged her feet out of the room.

Comments

  1. Well done, I like how Amelie gets to sleep in the guest bedroom while James uses her bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how it going What if they have a family dinner with relatives and Kyle was needed to attend but there "mom" want to see how good of a job James doing as Amelie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment