Family Friday

 

"Ahhh! What the fuck?!"

"Why am I you? Why are you me?"

"I don't know! I was totally joking about that fortune cookie being just like Freaky Friday!"

"I don't understand, Vanessa! How is this even possible? What do we do?"

"Well, what did they do in the movie?"

"I don't know, " Liam said, "Something about learning to understand each other."

"But that's so stupid. That can't be real!"

"Hey, I don't know any more than you do! All I know is I woke up in your room!"

"Okay. Okay. But maybe that's the only thing we can do. Live each other's lives for a while."

"We have to tell your mother!"

"Are you fucking kidding me, Dad? She'll never buy it."

"Fuck, you're right."

"Let's keep this a secret, okay? We don't know how long this is gonna last. It could be weeks ...or months."

"Months..." he went pale, "Months?!"

"We'll help each other, okay?"

"Yeah."

"I'll teach you whatever you need to know to pass as me. Let's stick together, and we'll get through this."

Comments

  1. I wonder if the Liam orchestrated the swap? How long before Vanessa's step-mom gets frisky and she ends up using her new male body to satisfy her?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment