No Rush

 

I'm not Mila. Or rather, I didn't used to be. A couple of months ago, I was a 22-year-old guy who just moved back in with his parents.

I decided to possess my next door neighbor's 16-year-old daughter's body out of curiosity. My original body would remain on autopilot, so it seemed like a low risk operation.

She had a nice family, if not a bit pompous. Their house was big, and they lived a comfy lifestyle.

At first, I thought to possess her for the weekend, but the thought of going to school in her place was far too thrilling to pass up. One thing led to another, and time flew by.

It took a while to feel comfortable in my new skin. I mean, she wasn't even a legal adult. And I was 22! She was just a kid, right? But I realized I had to change my mindset. As long as I could keep this possession a secret, I was actually 16.

I remembered how I had felt when I was a horny teenager like her. I would've lusted after this body.

It didn't take very long thereafter to dig into her closet, learn how to do her makeup and her nails, and read through her secret texts with the boys at school.

I don't know how long I'm going to stay in this body. But what's the rush, anyway? I kinda like being Mila.

Comments