The Experiment - Part 1

"Wow, I'm really you! I'm really a girl... Your hair," I combed my hands through Amy's hair, "I can be a girl, and no one will know. Like, I'm actually, really in your body. I can't believe it!"

"Yeah, no one will ever find out we switched bodies!"

"I have ...boobs," I cupped my hands around my chest, which I immediately withdrew, as I noticed Amy staring at me, "My body, it feels so different. Your hips are so much bigger than what I'm used to! And I feel so much lighter."

"I feel so much stronger than before! And I'm so looking forward to peeing standing up," Amy snickered.

"Thank you, Amy, for doing this. You're such an amazing friend, and I'm really looking forward to doing this experiment together, thanks to those crazy rings we found. I've always been curious about what it would be like to be a girl, and now we get to try living each others' lives for a week!"

Comments

  1. Nice mutual swap. I wonder if anything happens that catches them by surprise?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment