Work Crush - Part 3

"Tell me, how does it feel when I touch you like this, Nadia?"

I brought my mouth to my former member, hesitating to unzip the man's jeans. I felt so humiliated. Yet, there was something so hot about immersing myself in a straight woman's fantasy. To be so submissive in a relationship. It made me wet, and I found myself actually wanting to play the part.

"Yeah, blow me, Nadia. You're so sexy."

I felt sexy. Hell, I was in the body of the hottest girl at the office.

I rubbed the growing member with my tits.

"Don't tell your girlfriend," I teased as I began to suck his dick.

"I want to cum inside of you."

I lifted my head and climbed on top of my former body, straddling him with my bare legs, "Oh yeah? I want you to fuck me like you fuck your girl."

"What's her name again?"

"Samantha."

"That's a pretty name."

"Tell me I'm more beautiful than Samantha."

"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, Nadia."

I held his dick and slipped it carefully into the folds of Nadia's clit. I moaned with pleasure. It was nothing like I had ever felt before. I hesitated for a moment, before holding her hair out of my face and leaning down to kiss my former self. Our tongues danced together, as he thrust his member in and out of me.

"I want to feel you cum inside of me!"

I felt a building pressure building up inside of me -in Nadia's body.

"I'm going to cum soon," he said.

The pressure gave way to pleasure, as my clit gripped his dick. He pulled out and came all over my belly. I licked some off of my finger.

I lay there for 5 minutes, soaking in my afterglow, when a wave of clarity hit me.

"Fuck. What have I done? Samantha..."

"Hey, hey. Don't worry about it, okay? After all, you aren't the one who just cheated on his girlfriend. That honor is all mine."

Comments

Post a Comment