Work Crush - Part 4

 

My thoughts kept flashing back to my business trip last week, when I was Nadia. It felt so amazing. Like I was meant to be a girl. I couldn't tell if I was falling in love with Nadia, the idea of living a life as a woman, or both. When she fucked me with my dick ...it felt so good. When her little body spasmed as I came. When I used her vocal chords to moan with pleasure. When I sashayed her hips from side to side as I brought her body -my body- to the shower to clean the cum off of her sexy smooth stomach. Walking around her hotel room the next morning, throwing on one of her t-shirts she brought, playfully pretending that I was the one who packed it. Feeling my nipples grow hard as they rubbed against the cotton fabric. Closing my eyes and imagining my lips wrapped around my male colleague's warm and throbbing cock. It felt to good to be so submissive as a woman. It felt so good to become another person -to become my colleague, Nadia, at least for a while.

"Honey? Helloo-o?"

"What?" I looked up at my wife, Samantha, smiling back at me, "Sorry, what did you say?"

"What's up with you today?" She nudged me playfully, "Anyway, I'm heading out to girls' night. Try not to miss me too much."

I kissed her goodbye and was once again overwhelmed by my daydream. Fuck, I just wanted to feel Nadia's body again. I wanted to look down and see her tits on my chest. I wanted her clothes. I wanted her life!

Who am I kidding? This was a full fledged obsession at this point. I just knew I had to swap with Nadia again somehow...

Comments

  1. Don't usually like swap caps but this one is really good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciate it! What caps do you usually like?

      Delete
  2. He is obsessing . . . but it's an amazing body! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just re-read this set, I like it a lot. I wonder, if you do a part 5, what will happen next. They seem like they prefer each other's bodies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment