Family Vacation - Part 5

It had been 4 months since the vacation, and the whole family was seemingly back in their respective bodies.

"It feels like ages ago, Robert," Audrey looked into her husbands eyes.

"What does?"

"Since the trip. You know."

"Yeah.. it does."

"We're never ever swapping back, are we?" she cooed.

"Hey, why are you thinking about that? Why would I ever want my wife to be anything other than the beautiful woman she is?"

"Aw, you're the sweetest, honey," Audrey turned to kiss her husband passionately, "I'm so happy I married such a handsome man."

Robert picked a framed photo up off the nightstand, "You were so beautiful in your wedding dress."

"I was so nervous that day. I'd dreamed of that moment ever since I was a little girl," she winked.

"And we made two beautiful children together."

"Yes, we did. It meant so much to me to carry our children and nurse them to health."

"I wouldn't want my life any other way."

"Me neither."

Comments

  1. Nice to see a happy couple. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do I get the feeling their children aren't quite who they appear to be anymore either? :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment