Lip Service

 

"Dude, I'm saying we possess your cousin, Miranda, and her boyfriend. They're only staying at your place for a week. We could totally go buy that new console," my friend Jerry said.

"Where are they?" I said, peering down from the bedroom.

They were in the jacuzzi together.

"Let's do it now, while your parents are out. How old is she again?"

"She's a bit older. I think she's in her early twenties or something. But which one of us is gonna be her, anyway? I don't know if I could be a girl."

"It has to be you, dude. It's your cousin."

There was a blinding flash of light.

I felt my hand gripping something hard and quickly recoiled once I realized where it was. My cousin was touching her boyfriend's hard dick.

"Ew, oh my God!"

"Haha you sound just like her! Whoa, was she giving him a handjob? I'm rock hard right now."

"Gross. I feel... so..."

"Horny?" he completed my sentence.

He put my hand on his dick again, "Does she like it when I do this?"

"I think she likes it. I don't know! It's not my body reacting like this."

He put his hand on my breast.

"Oh my God," I was instantly out of breath.

He leaned in and french kissed me!

"Dude!" I sat back in shock. Then, impulsively, I climbed on top of him and started rubbing up against his cock.

Then Jerry slid it into Miranda's lips, as her boyfriend had surely done plenty of times before, where I had imagined my former penis to be, "This is so fucking crazy. I'm not a girl."

"What does it matter anymore? To the rest of the world, we're just a hot young couple."

Comments