Sister Dearest

"Jack, sometimes I feel like you get to spend more time in my body than I do."

"Maybe I do?" Jack shrugged, "What different does it make? We discovered that we could swap bodies when we were 10 and have been secretly swapping since. Now we're 16, and honestly, I'm not sure either of our bodies belong to one or the other anymore."

"But you're my twin brother, Jack. That's not the body you were born in."

"I'm your twin, Maddie. I don't think it really matters anymore whether I'm your brother or sister."

"You know, we originally started swapping for fun. It was never supposed to get to the point where we would share our lives to this extent."

"I like it here, Maddie," Jack stood up in his sister's body, "I like being your sister. Why should we let the bodies we were born in define us?"

"Jack... You can't. We can't."

"But why not? What's stopping us? I've been in your body this time since July, and no one's noticed a thing. Not even Mom or Dad. And I think you're doing great as my brother."

"What are you suggesting? That we stay in each others' bodies forever?"

"Maddie, when we first switched bodies, I was scared and uncomfortable. But it was exciting, too. We shared each others' experiences of going through puberty. I even got your first period. And your second kiss. It was all so confusing, but it somehow felt right when I was in your body. I've grown and matured in this body just like you have. Sure, I may have been born Jack, but I can be Maddie, too."

"It sounds like you prefer being a girl."

"So what if I do? Why would you care? It feels amazing. The sex is amazing."

"Yeah, don't remind me," Maddie scoffed, "Okay, you can have one more month. Then I want to try being the sister again, for a while at least. I feel like I can barely remember what it's like to have your pussy anymore."

"I do love my girl-body," Jack hugged himself.

"I know, Jack. It's fun to have your own boobs to play with any time you want, and it's fun to play dress-up, but you'll get sick of them eventually. I promise you. You'll get tired of being stared at wherever you go."

"Oh, I don't think I'll ever get tired of my body. But you will never understand what it feels like to be a guy in a girl's body, brother dearest. It's intoxicating."

Comments

  1. I like the dialogue. I think that Jack is going to eventually refuse to switch back into his male body.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment