Work Crush - Part 5

"You wouldn't!"

"Um, yeah. I totally would."

"But I'll never swap with you ever again!"

"I don't think you're getting it. I am going to make love to Samantha. And you're going to swap with me again. If you try to stop me, I will tell her all about our little affair. I just want to know what it feels like to fuck a woman who loves me."

"Don't bring Samantha into this!"

"You already did, jackass," Nadia, in my body, rolled her eyes and mimicked me, "'Tell me I'm more beautiful than Samantha.' Sounds like you're more than a little jealous of your girlfriend, honey. If you wanna play the part of desperate whore so badly, than you can try being me for a while."

"You can't do this! You promised you'd keep out of our relationship!"

"You're hardly deserving of a good relationship. You're a cheater, and you know it better than anyone. Relax. It's just for the weekend."

"I'll –uh, sleep with your ex!"

"Fine. Do it. We hook up regularly anyway. And you've already demonstrated quite clearly how much you love cock when you're in my body."

That shut me up.

"So be a good girl, and let your handsome colleague go home to his beautiful girlfriend, okay?"

"I'll never forgive you for this."

"You won't have to."


Comments

  1. Nice drama! The taunting is great. I wonder if he's started to figure out that he prefers being Nadia? What happens if Nadia wants her body back and he refuses?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment