Work Crush - Part 6


She wants to play dirty? I can play dirty...

I'll need blackmail. Maybe I can fuck her brother. She has a brother, right? I could put a hidden camera in the bedroom. She wouldn't dare. But I would.

Maybe that's too dramatic.

Then I remembered... We need to be willing to swap back, right?

Nadia probably wants to stay in my body and sleep with Samantha as a one-time thing. I doubt she'd enjoy it as much if I refuse to swap back to my original body this time. It might just work.

I looked down at my female body. My. Female. Body. There are two Nadia's in this world, and now I'll be the one in the driver's seat. And fuck her if she ever wants a piece of that again.

She wants me to be a jealous whore? You know what? She's right. That's exactly who I am. I've always been jealous of women. Of my girlfriend, Samantha. Now I get to be one. Now it's going to be part of my identity. I'm owning it. I'm going to wrap my tentacles around every corner of Nadia's life and threaten to never let go.

After all, I don't really mind being Nadia for the time being, as you must know. I love having tits. I love my long hair and doing my makeup. I love the thrill of giving in to her sexual preferences, adopting them as my own. I love becoming a straight woman, when I'm in Nadia's body.

As a man, I love fucking women. As a woman, all I want is cock. I love it so much. I want it inside of my pussy. I want to feel the weight of a big man on top of me and feel his warm cum fill my insides.

I realized I'd been sucking on my fingers. I must be really horny.

Maybe I can find her ex's number in her phone.

Comments

  1. lol - I read part 5 and then read part 6 and I love how he admits to himself that he prefers being Nadia. Now, the question is, does Nadia want her body back or does she prefer being a guy? I love how you spun this tale.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment