Sibling Rivalry - Part 5

"I have to admit, I can't tell who's who!"

"But mom!" Jaime was dumbfounded, "Cameron obviously just switched places while I was sleeping!"

"What's to say you aren't your brother, and just saying that? I'm sure that would be a lot easier than carrying his heavy sister down the hall without her walking up. Honey, what I'm saying is, I can't prove that you're not Cameron."

"Mom, you're right. Cameron's just trying to trick you," Jaime's brother snickered.

"Honey, that doesn't mean you're out of the woods either. As far as I'm concerned, if i can't be sure who the real one is, then for the time being, both of you are. I'll leave it up to you two to sort this out."

"But who's going to the convention then? I only have one ticket, and it's today!!"

"Until you two can work this out, you'll have to take turns. Jaime, since you're already dressed, you can go first."

"As it should be!" Cameron smiled, "There's no way I'm letting my brother go in my place!"

Their mom left the room, leaving the siblings to themselves.

"What the fuck are you doing, Cameron?! Are you kidding me?"

"Oh, give me a break! You wanted to take photos of me for your Tinder shoot. The least you could do is let me go to the convention."

"You're unbelievable! And that's my favorite dress, you moron."

"Uh, quite the opposite, apparently! Oh, and I know. It feels so nice to wear. Fits me just perfectly now. Makes me feel all girly, and makes my curves look amazing!"

Comments

  1. What about Cameron ordering a body suit that looks like him and make Jaime wear it

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol - This set is great. I hope Cameron can figure out a way to get Jaime into a body suit that looks just like him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment