Falling for Angel


"Oh my God, can you stop?" Joey scoffed, "I'm not Angel."

"Sorry man, I just love picking on you like this," Josh laughed, "I can't believe you swapped bodies with my girlfriend."

"I can't believe you're okay with this, to be honest."

"Can you do the impression of her again? That was so funny!"

"You're kidding me..."

"Come on!"

Joey rolled his eyes and sat up in his chair, "Hey babe, I'm gonna head back to the beach with the girls in an hour. Are you up for a quicky before I go?"

Josh gulped, "Wow, you play her so well – uh, I mean, yeah."

Joey pouted and ran his slender hands between Angel's breasts, "Aw, don't be so nervous, babe. We've fucked each others' brains out plenty of times. I just wanna wrap these lips around that thick throbbing cock of yours."

"Ha, wow. Okay, that's enough, Joey. I know you're straight, and I don't want to actually get a hard on around you."

"What, you mean like this?" Joey wrapped his very female fingers around the contour of Josh's growing cock.

"Jo–"

Joey muffled Josh's mouth with his other hand, "It's me now, your girlfriend. I'm Angel."

Comments

Post a Comment