Relationship Status: Away

 


"Hey Joe! Is that the transmogrifier your girlfriend's been building?"

"What? This thing. Yeah, I'm keeping it safe here while she's back visiting her family."

"Can I try it?" Joe's cousin Brian asked.

"I think it's best we don't screw around with it."

"Aw, how come?"

"Why? Who would you want to turn into?"

"I don't know. I just wanna try. Can I see it?"

"...Fine. Just once. I really don't want Sarah to get angry with me."

"Yes! This is awesome. So do I just push th–"

Before Joe's very eyes, Brian (18) morphed into an exact copy of Sarah (32).

"Brian! What?!"

"Oh fuck, I'm Sarah! Sorry I didn't know it would do that!" Brian felt himself up in disbelief, "My voice!"

"Brian, give me the device."

"No," Brian held it close to Sarah's chest, "I mean... I just want to see what it's like to be a real girl."

"Sarah is a grown woman, and we're engaged. You're just a kid. Now turn yourself back, please."

"Joe, please. Wait here," Brian darted into the bedroom and locked the door.

"Brian!! What are you doing?!" Joe banged on the door to no avail, "Let me in!"

After some minutes, the door clicked open and Sarah's body stepped out carefully.

"Since Sarah's gone for the next few weeks, how about I take her place for a little bit?"

"Sarah..." Joe stuttered, "I mean... Br–"

The copy of Sarah nudged her groin against Joe's, wrapping her arms around his back.

"She doesn't have to find out," she kissed him passionately on the lips, "And it's clear she finds you irresistible."

"Brian..."

"You mean Sarah. And it's pretty easy to tell you find me attractive, too. Why don't you show me first-hand how you like to fuck your fiance?"

Comments

  1. Please continue I would like to see how active their sex life is and if brian steals her life as his cousins fiance and turns her into him.


    I really enjoy your captions

    Thank you
    R

    ReplyDelete
  2. R is right. This one is ripe for a sequel. btw, have you started posting on Deviant Art? I've been seeing your captions on a page there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree :)
      And no, actually! I haven't been posting there. Do you have a link?

      Delete
    2. Yeah it's https://www.deviantart.com/ijklmnop

      Delete

Post a Comment