Wife Swap - Part 1


"Babe, this is so insane."

"I know! I can't believe that magic rock we found!"

"It's been fun switching back and forth with you, but this shit is next level. We possessed the neighbor couple's bodies and we're in their apartment!"

"By the way, how bout we pop a bottle of their finest wine?"

"Babe... We can't."

"Why not? It's our bottle."

"Technically true. Hey, why did I have to be the girlfriend?"

"You mean wife, honey. You're wearing a ring. I didn't want you screwing our bimbo neighbor chick, so this is the solution."

"So... You want to screw our bimbo neighbor chick instead?"

"Hey now. Don't think about it that way. Of course, we agreed to experiment, and this feels a little less like cheating to me."

"Sure, whatever. And don't call me a bimbo. I do have a nice bod though."

"Watch it."

"Sheesh. Well, I can't say I'm totally comfortable with you in her husband's body."

"Let's just down a couple bottles of this wine and see what happens, okay? We are husband and wife you know. These bodies have fucked each other dirty plenty of times before."

"This is insane, and I kinda love it. Kiss me."

"You sure? Okay."

"That wasn't as weird as I thought it would be."

"I should hope so, considering you are my wife."

"This is gonna sound crazy, but I think I'm starting to read her mind a little."

"Really?"

"Yeah, like I can tell she really wants a child with you."

"Aw, that's sweet."

"Kiss me again. I wanna see how I feel about it. Then maybe we can try something ...else."

Comments

Post a Comment