Bro to BFF - Part 2

"A deal's a deal, Thomas. This is my body for the week, and I'm going to do exactly what I want with it. Treat it like my own," Thomas crossed his arms.

"I was never part of your stupid deal, Thomas," Julia fumed, "This is between you and your sister. Not me."

"There's only one Julia here, Thomas. And I'm supposed to act the part until the week is over. There's nothing you can do about it."

"This is so unfair –and gross! I don't want a boy in my body."

"There is no boy in here. There's only Julia."

"Stop it."

"Stop what, Thomas? I don't know what you're talking about."

"You're not me!"

"That much is clear," Thomas teased, "I don't know what's gotten into you, but if you want to be me so badly, maybe you should talk to a therapist about transitioning."

"What?!"

"Body swapping is obviously impossible, Thomas. Everyone knows it doesn't exist!"

"You're taking this too far."

"Hey, I get it. It's a lot of fun being a girl!" Thomas lifted Julia's tits and cupped her vagina, "It's really fun having tits, and the orgasms are, well... earth-shattering, if I may."

"Stop touching me!"

"What? I'm touching myself, silly! I can touch myself as much as I want. And I can wear all the girly clothes I want. It's my body!" Thomas simply couldn't keep himself from shamelessly feeling up Julia's luscious body –his very own body for the week.

Comments

  1. The taunting is great. Why didn't the sister jump into the conversation? lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment