Bro to BFF - Part 3

"Agh!" Abby cried, "You're confusing me! Are you or are you not Julia?"

"Of course I'm Julia! We swapped back on Tuesday."

"I can't tell if you're messing with me."

"Come on, girl. Relax. Besides, if you can't tell if it's the real me, does it even matter?"

"Does that mean you're Thomas?"

"No, of course not!"

"Shit, if you're Thomas, then you totally winning the bet."

"Bitch, I'm Julia, and you know it. I'm not your horny little brother. Look into my eyes. Would I lie to you?"

"Sorry, Julia..." Abby twiddled her thumbs, "I didn't mean to question you."

"Hey, come here," Thomas wrapped his former sister gently in his new feminine arms, "You're my best friend, Abbs, and I love you."

"Love you too, Jules."

"So now that we know you're back, wanna tell me how it felt to, well, you know...?"

"Like, having a penis?"

"Yeah."

"I mean, it was pretty awesome, and I kinda miss being able to pee standing up. The orgasms aren't nearly as good though. And I missed my tits. I definitely prefer being a girl. You know, besides the periods and all that."

"I'll have to try being a guy sometime, although I would never want to swap with my brother," Abby grimaced, "Wouldn't want him toying around with my body like he did to yours."

Thomas smiled, "I don't know. I thought it was pretty hot –a guy having total access to my body. Touching  it all over. Letting his fantasies run free. But I totally get it, since he's your brother. That would be weird."

"That's an interesting perspective, Jules. I've been wondering, do you think you would wanna swap with me sometime? Then we could go on dates as each other or something like that. You could go out with Miles, since I'm not that into him anyway."

"What really?" Thomas feigned excitement, "You'd really let me do that? When were you thinking of swapping?"

"Why not now?" his sister, Abby suggested.

Comments

  1. Oh, dang, this is really getting good. I love how Thomas has Abby totally fooled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This chapter in particular confuses me. Is he lying that they swapped back prematurely in the bet, or is it that he went back when they were supposed to(meaning this takes place over a week later).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment