Bro to BFF - Part 1

"Oh yeah? Bet you couldn't last a day pretending to be Julia."

"Oh, here you siblings go again," Julia rolled her eyes playfully, "Thomas, you don't have to do this."

"Cross my heart and hope to die, Abby."

"And what makes you think you'll be able to act like her?"

"Guys!" Julia laughed, "You can't be serious?!"

"Easy. It's not like people know this magic necklace even exists. They won't suspect a thing."

"You seem so confident, Thomas. How about you swap bodies with my bff for the whole week? And then you have to act like her around us too."

"Hey now. A week? I don't wanna be a guy for that long!"

"Piece of cake," Thomas eyed Julia's body like a kid in a candy store.

There was a flash of light.

Abby leaned over her best friend's body, "Thomas?"

The girl peeled opened her eyes, "No, it's Julia. Obviously it didn't work. Thank God for that."

"But I don't understand. I saw the flash of light."

"Look, I don't wanna get wrapped up in some silly bet between siblings anyway, okay? I'm glad it didn't work."

Thomas' body stirred in the other corner of the room.

"Thomas?" Abby ran over to her brother, "You alright?"

"What? I'm Julia, you dummy. That's Thomas," he pointed towards the other girl in the room.

"Wha–"

"Like I told you. This is gonna be a piece of cake!" Julia's body snickered.

Comments

Post a Comment