Mutual Possession - Part 1

"Whoa, Josh! That was trippy," Kayleigh was awestruck, "I still can't believe you can possess people!"

"Well I don't do it often. Mostly because ...well, if I possess someone, they're still aware."

"But this is kinda hot," Kayleigh slipped up, "Oh, I mean..."

Josh chuckled awkwardly, "No, it's okay. I get it."

"I mean, for you, a man, to be inside me in that way... Nevermind," her face grew red.

Josh looked away. He had admitted to Kayleigh years ago that he had a crush on her, but they agreed to stay friends. She had a boyfriend anyway, and they seemed pretty committed.

"Hey, do you want to try again? Just ...a little longer this time."

"You sure? What about your–"

"Don't worry about him. He's at work. I want this. Of course, if you do too."

Josh exploded into a plume of smoke and enveloped his beautiful friend's body.

"Yes! Take me over!" Kayleigh squealed with glee, "I want you inside of me."

"Okay," John spoke from Kayleigh's lips, "I'm in."

"What do you want to do to me?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean," John could feel Kayleigh's heart beat faster, "What do you want to do to me?"

"I want to know what it's like."

"Come on. Don't play safe with me. Do you wanna touch me?"

Josh brought his hands to Kayleigh's generous chest, "I think I wanna make myself come."

"Show me."

Comments

  1. erotic, fun read. I wonder if he teaches her how to then possess him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder how long before she ditches her boyfriend and is going out with him. After all he will know exactly how to please her soon enough

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya know, this is actually kinda original. I want to see a more along the same lines!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was inspired by this post to make my own story with a similar idea! :D

    [NSFW] https://rookcaps.blogspot.com/2021/07/nsfw-willing-participant.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment