Free Britney - Part 1

"Bro, this is the life!" Damon exclaimed, "We've got this entire place to ourselves for the month. We're so lucky the Albertsons let the two of us house-sit."

"Hey, Damon, isn't this Britney's room?" Mark peered into the door down the hall."

"Shit, I guess so!"

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"What?" Damon followed, "Oh... For real?"

"Yeah, I got the transmogrifier right here. Now who's first?"

"I'll go! But for how long?"

"Why not the whole month?" Mark snickered, "And we can trade places if one of us gets bored."

"I don't think I'll get bored of Britney's hot bod, to be straight with you."

"Here," Marked handed his brother the device, "Take it."

There was a flash of light.

"Dude!" a girl's voice penetrated the air, "I'm Britney!"

"Shit bro, you gotta try on some of her clothes."

"Fuck yeah I will. Now give me some privacy, alright?"

Comments

Post a Comment