Free Britney - Part 2

"It's been two weeks now, Damon," Mark insisted, "Now it's my turn!"

"I told you! I ain't getting tired of this body," Damon crossed his slender arms.

"For real, bro? That's so unfair."

"You can literally be anybody, Mark! Why do you wanna take this body away from me?"

"It's not yours, Damon."

"Prove it."

"That's Britney's body. It doesn't only belong to you."

"I don't care what you say. I got dibs, and I'm keeping it until the end of the month."

"Fine!" Mark huffed, "But I'm so jealous. Why do I have to spend the whole vacation as myself while you get to prance around as some hot girl?"

"Well have you thought about being with a hot girl?"

"Wha... What do you mean?"

Damon looked shyly into the distance, "I know you have a huge crush on me. Don't you?"

Comments

  1. I'm liking this. Could've thought that he would've asked out Brittney

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's really getting into his role as Brittany.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment