Mutual Possession - Part 2

 


"Josh... Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have a threesome?"

"What? With you and your boyfriend?"

"Well, not exactly. You would be inside me. One guy on the outside and another on the inside."

"I'm not into guys, Kayleigh. You know that."

"It wouldn't be gay, Josh. You'd be a woman getting fucked by a man. Strictly Christian –that is, if we were married. I've done it plenty of times."

"I don't know..."

"Come on Josh. Live a little! It's totally normal! And I'll even be inside your head, or ...my head, to help you!"

Josh sighed, "Kayleigh–"

"We can have a codeword! If either one of us feels like bailing at any point, we'll just excuse ourselves so you can get out of my body."

"Josh stood in silence. How about 'pickle'?"

"Yeah, why not!" Kayleigh laughed, "Oh my God. Does this mean you're in?"

"I'm not saying I'm in! I'm open to it, but I'm not committing!"

The keys turned in the front door.

"Oh shit, he's here, John. Quick, get inside of me."

Seeing no other way out of the situation, Josh jumped into his friend's body.


Comments

Post a Comment