Wife Swap - Part 2

"I don't know if I'm ready. Like, you're definitely turning this chick on, but it's still weird kissing another dude. Like, I see you, and I'm getting these flashing memories of us kissing together. Even sucking her husband's cock and actually liking it. Even our wedding night. I feel ...love towards you in that body, like I feel like I'm a completely straight woman now. It's weird. But these still feel like only her memories, and I'm still an intruder."

"That's fine, honey. We don't have to make anything out of it. And, if you do make up your mind, it's only me in here you know!"

"It was super abstract before, like, when we first possessed this couple. But now reality is starting the sink in."

"Yeah. I'm feeling the same. This is some crazy shit."

"My face, or, I mean my features are so soft. Like, my jawbone isn't as prominent as I'm used to. And my lips feel so big. And I have curves."

"Welcome to womanhood, Lincoln."

"And my chest. It feels more normal than I thought it would. Her boobs –they're just another part of my body. And hers are so ...big! It's so strange having such big nipples. Like, I can actually hold one between my finger tips."

"Wait. You touched her boobs already?"

"Oh, come on. How are we supposed to be trying out these bodies if we can't be intimately familiar with them? Yes, I've touched her boobs. My boobs now. And I'll do it again. I think I might even rub one out, because I've never been a woman before. Obviously. You've touched that dude's penis already, right?"

"...Yes."

"Then we're even! So, does it bother you when I squeeze her boobs like this?"

"Can you at least not do that in front of me?"

"Oh, come on. Does it bother you when I squeeze my boobs like this, darling husband? Or when I get real close like this?"

"Um.."

"What? Does it turn you on now? When I act like your beautiful wife?"

"No... I don't know."

"I can see you're covering up a boner."

"I–"

"Anyway... I'm going to go to their bedroom and try on some of her clothes. I guess, technically, they're all my clothes now. You can wait here and fantasize about fucking your lovely wife. I'm gonna have fun with this!"

Comments

  1. How far they will go?interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy dialogue. I don't think they can resist the urges much longer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment