Getting to Know My Neighbor - Part 3

I felt disgusted with myself. I stared into Kimberly's mirror. Was it really me who just got fucked by the man upstairs, or was it the beautiful girl staring back at me? I tried to push away flashbacks of the harrowing experience that came to an end just moments ago. This man had put his penis inside of me, and I couldn't help but to give into it. He even made me ...come. Ew. I'm not even into guys, and I just fucking came for one. I just got out of the shower, where I rinsed his cum off of my bare stomach. I metaphorically shriveled up with embarrassment, remembering how I moaned and squealed. Like a girl.

I stared deeper into my neighbor's eyes. If eyes are a window into one's soul, then why couldn't I see myself anymore? Was this my experience, or was it hers? Who am I anymore, anyway?

There was a knock on the door.

Shit, had he forgotten something? I honestly couldn't tell if my heart was beating faster because I was scared or excited. I threw on a top and put her hair up, checking myself one last time in the mirror to make sure I was presentable. I tip-toed to the door.

I looked through the peephole. It was me. Or rather, Kimberly in my body.

I opened the door cautiously.

"Hey," he said, knowingly.

"Hey," I replied softly.

"It's okay. I'm not mad. Between you and me, it's not a serious relationship."

"I wasn't. I mean, it's not like–"

"Look, there's no need to excuse yourself. I don't mind, I swear."

"He just snuck up on me. I–"

"The reality now is, you're a beautiful woman. He's a hot guy. You banged. It probably felt fucking amazing. I know it does."

"I'm straight."

"Well..." Kimberly laughed, "if you want his dick again, seriously, I do not care. I'm not going to tell anyone. Go right ahead. Enjoy womanhood while it lasts. You know we may never be able to switch back."

I was at a loss for words, "Umm... okay."

"Just wanted to make sure you're not traumatized or anything, you know?"

"Yeah, no. It's fine. I'm ...doing great actually."

"Well, I'll head back to my place then. See you around, Kimberly."

"...see you."


Part 1

Part 2

Comments

  1. Kimberly seems amazingly okay with all of this, makes me wonder if she arranged the swap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be cool to see Kimberley out with our main character on any number of occasions. Such as; restaurant, movie, with a group of friends at a shopping district, at university in a lecture hall, etc or a new character of course.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment