Spring Break - Part 2

It had been two months since I hopped this girl, Olivia's body –only two weeks left until summer vacation, and it was as if the mist that had kept me distracted with my new temporary body and life had been momentarily lifted. I realized yesterday was the first day I had not thought about my original self. My girlfriend, Rebecca, hadn't crossed my mind for a fleeting moment, either. I was simply ...living this life as my own. This wasn't a scenario I had anticipated when I wanted a break from our relationship. To be so engulfed in the life of a teenage girl. I looked down at the body I had come to know as my own, seeing my long brown hair resting against my upper chest. It had taken me a few weeks to become comfortable enough with my new identity to follow my inner urges. And I was certainly hesitant, given my new body was under the age of 18. I've come to accept I'm into guys now, anyway. As much I hate to admit it, I've ...touched myself thinking about some of the boys in my class on more than a few occasions. Just a regular girl crushing on some regular guys, I guess. Rebecca could never find out about that. Biggest question on my mind now is, how will I know when I want to return to my old life?

Comments

  1. Will he be able to return to his old life after spending enough time as Olivia?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment