Spring Break - Part 1

My girlfriend and I just couldn't stop fighting lately. We were sitting outside at a local restaurant on a lovely spring evening, and all we could do was bicker about some stupid shit like what movie we wanted to watch tonight.

"Okay, stop. Please. I need a break from this. I'm so tired of this."

"Really, Henry? Are you kidding me?"

"Yeah," my eyes scoured the other diners, as I fiddled with the possession ring on my finger, "for real this time."

"Where are you even gonna go?"

"I'm going to possess someone at this restaurant, and I'm going to live their life until I feel ready to come back."

"What? That's crazy."

"Rebecca, I need this," I eyed a teenage girl across the way –she was the perfect vessel, "I'm going to possess that girl behind you, and I don't want you to approach me when I do."

"What? A teenage girl, Henry? What are you trying to do? And she's with her family!"

"You've always been overly jealous. Maybe this will force you to accept that I am not under your control."

"She looks like a slut, Henry."

"She's a very pretty girl. But you know that is not the reason why I am possessing her."

"Henry, if you–"

"Too late," I twisted the ring and flew into the girl's body.

I flashed a cute smile back at my girlfriend, while I got up and left the restaurant with my new temporary family.

Comments

  1. Can you do more parts about this plz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. `Life assumption` is easily the most interesting format you write imo. I don't ever get sick of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So he must have turned to smoke or became fully spirit then possessed her. I wonder, all of that just to get away from a girlfriend? Why not just break up?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment