A Twisted Affair - Part 1

"We can't keep doing this, Emma. You're like 15 years older than me. How would your husband feel if he ever found out about us?"

Emma looked solemnly back at the 21-year-old, "I understand, George. This was never meant to be a regular thing, and I'm sorry to have put that kind of pressure on you. You're still so young. This was my fault."

"Hey," George put his hand on the woman's shoulder, "Don't be too hard on yourself. It's just as much my fault. We can just go back to being colleagues, you know?"

"I..." Emma sighed, "I don't know if I want that."

"What do you mean?"

"If you could possess Michael, just for a little while, would you take that chance?"

"Possess your husband? What?"

"Okay, okay," she pulled a beautiful necklace out from her cleavage and gripped it tightly, "What if it was really possible?"

"I don't understand what you mean, but of course I would jump at the opportunity. Then we could have sex whenever we want. We wouldn't have to do it in secret anymore."

"Now you're getting it! Here, George, hold my hand."

Everything went black.

When George came to, the room was spinning, "What ...happened? My voice?"

"George? Hey, George!" A male voice whispered from across from whatever room he was in.

"Why am I in bed? Who are you? Why do I sound so funny?"

"George," the man replied, "This is gonna be a lot to take in, but the spell didn't go exactly as planned."

"What?"

"I'm Emma. You didn't possess my husband," the man gulped, "You possessed me. You are Emma."

"What? Then who did you possess?" there was a pregnant pause, "Oh fuck, are you Michael? Your husband?"

"In the flesh!"

As his vision cleared, he could start to make out the contours of the woman's body he now inhabited, "Ima... ima..."

"Welcome to womanhood!"

Comments

  1. Super interesting. Since it’s possession that means that one of their bodies is soulless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting mix up. He's in Emma's body and she's in her husband's body.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment