A Twisted Affair - Part 2

"Oh, come on, George," Emma rolled her eyes, "It's not the end of the world. You're a woman, okay? Get real. That's half the people on this planet."

"I know," George sulked in Emma's body, "But I feel so weird. Can we switch back?"

"You men are all the same. Can't handle a little feminine energy. Look, you are the only one who can cast the spell again. I'll tell you how, but I just want to spend a few days like this, okay?"

"A few days?!"

"Yeah, why not! I get to swing my hubby's dick around and play with it whenever I want. It's fun being a man!"

"I can't be you, Emma."

"Sure you can! I've been in that body for 36 years!" Emma teased, "Did you have any better plans for the summer? Let's be real. You're a poor student. You live on your own. Now you get to spend some time as a woman, with a house! And a car! You can do whatever you want, as long as it's something I would do."

"Emma..."

Emma grabbed George and brought him to the bedroom mirror, "Come on now. Tell me. What do you see?"

"I see you and your husband."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," George exhaled nervously, "What's your point?"

"My point," Emma continued, "Is that you are absolutely correct! It's just you, Emma, and me, your husband, Michael. That's it."

"What the fuck is that?!"

"Oh," Emma blushed, "Clearly, Michael has a thing for me. Mm, that's kinda hot."

"Ew!" George's eyes went wide, "Too soon! Too soon!"

Comments

  1. So if George is in Emma and Emma is in Michael, does that mean that Michael is now in George's body?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment