A Twisted Affair - Part 3

"Alright, let's just think about this for a second," George paced the room, "If, theoretically, I were to keep your body all summer, we would need to establish some ground rules."

"Sure, that's fair."

"Can I wear any of your clothes?"

"Yes, of course."

"Can I touch myself whenever and ...wherever I want?"

"Whoa there, cowboy!"

"Well?"

Emma hesitated in her response, "Sure, yeah. I guess you can. Free rein."

"Good," George gave Emma's breasts a firm squeeze, "Ow."

"Oh, and no sex with anyone other than Michael. Also, I take these birth control pills every day, so you're gonna wanna remember to take those."

"Sex? With a man? And your boyfriend, of all people?! You're kidding me."

"Hey, I'm already having urges for my old body. It's not exactly a stretch that you might feel some semblance of the attraction I have for Michael," Emma said, "Come on, admit it. You feel something, right?"

"...Maybe a little. I'm not ready to give into those urges yet, though."

"That's alright."

"Oh, and I think we should call each other by the names of the bodies we're in. No point in calling you Emma anymore, right?"

"Good point ...Emma."

"And if we're meeting up with friends or family," George continued, "I need you to help me be you."

"Deal. But I do think a big part of that is to relax into our roles. You're still acting like a man. You've gotta let loose a bit more. You're allowed to be more flamboyant now, you know."

George took a deep breath, tickled by the more feminine feelings he was starting to allow himself to feel.

Emma took her former hand and began massaging it, "I know you don't feel ready yet, but we can start somewhere."

"I'm actually looking forward to this now."

"Good, good," Emma leaned in closer, "Just know that, I know that body inside and out. I know exactly how to pleasure you."

Comments

Post a Comment