A Twisted Affair - Part 4


"Hey, hey," George laughed nervously, "Let's take it slow, okay?"

"Yeah, of course," Emma smiled in her husband, Michael's body, "You're doing a great job so far."

"So what do you usually do? Spit on it first?"

"Yeah, just like that."

"How does that feel?"

"Amazing! I never thought I'd get a blowjob as a man!"

"Hey, I'm just trying to do what you would do. Just like what we agreed on, right?"

"Do you wanna–"

"Fuck it," George flipped over on his back, "I'm horny. Let's do it."

"Okay, I'm gonna put it in now," Emma said in Michael's voice.

"I'm so nervous," George giggled, "Never thought I'd get fucked as a w–owww! Oh my God! You're inside of me!"

"This feels amazing," Emma said in awe, "Thanks Michael for letting me borrow your body for a while."

"It feels so ...full. I don't know how to describe it. This is crazy."

"I think I'm gonna cum soon."

This turned George on, and he could feel a pressure building throughout his womanly body, "Me, too! Say my name."

"I love you, ...Emma," The couple embraced, as they basked in the bliss of a shared climax.

"I'm still cumming," Emma mused.

"I know," George said, mouth agape, "I can feel it. You're filling me up. It's so ...strange! Oh! It feels so good."

Emma pulled out of her former body and stretched out on the bed, "Wow."

Comments

  1. Nice story. I still wonder where George's body is, and if Michael is in it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment