Free Britney - Part 3




"Dude, that was fucking crazy," Damon grinned from ear to ear, "I can't believe we had sex."

"Oh man," Mark sighed happily, "What do you think Britney would say if she found out?"

"I don't know, but I can say for certain that this Britney definitely enjoyed it."

"I fucked my own brother..."

"Oh shut up!" Damon rolled playfully on top on Mark, grinding against his crotch, "I'm not technically your brother anymore."

"It's weird, you know. We've grown up together. Brothers. Now you're the spitting image of my biggest crush. I look at you, and my brain is telling me you're Britney."

"Freaky, right?!" Damon exclaimed, "But hey, don't let it get to you. It was just a one time thing. No one has to– ow fuck, my head hurts."

"Damon? Are you okay?!" Mark steadied Britney's naked, wavering frame.

"I– I don't..." she stuttered, "Mark?"

"Yeah?"

"What were we talking about?"

"Um... How it's weird that we just had sex, since we're brothers?"

"Huh?" she laughed, "What are you talking about, Markie? You're cute!"

Mark stared at the girl, perplexed, "...Damon?"

"What about Damon? Isn't he at home with your parents?"

Comments

  1. Oh snap! Side effect I presume. Spending too much time as her has his brain scrambled making him believe he is and always have been Britney. That's wild

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the change might be affecting his mind.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment