Wife Swap - Part 3

Lincoln's phone started ringing.

He reached into his purse and grabbed it, "Hi, this is Li– Charlotte."

"Hey, babe. You alone?" a deep voice answered.

Lincoln turned to make sure the bedroom door was closed, "Yeah, it's just me."

"I can't stop thinking about last Thursday."

"Oh, yeah," Lincoln gulped, "Me neither."

"I really enjoyed our time together," the mystery man continued, "It felt amazing, when we fucked."

Apparently, Charlotte has been cheating on her husband...

Lincoln lowered his voice to a sultry whisper, "Yeah? Remind me."

"I licked your nipples and kissed your neck."

"Yeah?" Lincoln cupped his breast in his hand.

"I got so hard, I could've burst right there."

"Mmm..."

"Then you sucked my thick cock, while I grabbed your beautiful blonde hair."

"Tell me more," Lincoln was breathless.

"You're a wild girl, Charlie," he said, "I couldn't stop pumping my dick in and out of your sexy little body. You came so many times. Then we finally came together."

"Oooh, I want you."

"Your place or mine?"

"Yours. My hubby's home right now," Lincoln traced Charlotte's memories to the location of her lover's apartment.

"Good, see you soon, babe," the line went dead.

Lincoln rushed to get ready, throwing on a yellow romper and rushing down the stairs.

"Hey, where are you going?" his wife asked.

"Oh, I'm gonna head out to the store. I wanna pick up some stuff, now that I'm a woman and all."

"Oh.. Okay. See you in a bit."

Comments

Post a Comment