Save the Date



Hey, hey. Kristen, why can't you go? Just cause I'm your duplicate doesn't mean I wanna go on a date for you.

For me? You are the one who said yes!

Yeah, I know. But I thought you'd be into him, so I said yes for you.

Are you kidding me? I have a boyfriend back home. Why would I want to go on a date with some rando, while I'm supposed to be at a family reunion?

He doesn't have to find out.

I want to make sure that, even if he ever does, he's gonna know it's my cousin that went on the date. Not his girlfriend.

You know, I think I'll just cancel the date.

No, no, no. You're going. This is the whole reason I chose you to test the device on. Cause you're such a dude, and I think you could benefit from experiencing the other side.

Isn't it enough that you transformed me into your duplicate?

I have an idea. Hold on a sec.

What are you doing? Kristen, why are you taking your clothes off? Oh, you're naked!

Here, put everything on. Trust me.

Your used underwear?

Did I stutter?

Ok, fine.

Good. Now that we know it works, I'll use the device to transform myself into my boyfriend. I'm thinking let's play pretend for a bit, okay?

You're gonna pretend you're your boyfriend?

Yes. I'm thinking we need to get you out of your shell. Have you ever been at least a little bicurious?

We'll, no one's really totally straight. But I haven't thought of it, to be honest.

Alright! So... "Kristen"... I'm gonna need you to relax for a moment. Embrace your inherent femininity. Repeat after me, "I am a beautiful woman."

I am a beautiful woman.

"I am fertility."

I am fertility.

"My beauty is power."

My beauty is power.

"I am sexually attracted to men."

...I, uhh..

Come on.

I... am sexually attracted to men.

Good. Now, how do you feel?

I feel... good.

Good. How does it feel when I hold you close like this?

You're ...hard.

Say, "It feels good, and I like it."

It, um, feels good, and I... like it.

Think about how it would feel to feel your boyfriend's cock inside of you, filling you up.

Mm, yeah.

Do you wanna try?

Yeah.

Comments

  1. Is it just me, or is it getting really steamy in here? ;) Love it. Excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so amazing, I really love this, I need part 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get the feeling the Kristen had an ulterior motive all along.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment