Body Double - Part 2


I had spent a good part of the day waltzing around in the body suit, trying on all of Gemma's clothes. I couldn't get over how incredibly realistic this thing was. More than once, I jumped when I saw my reflection in the mirror, thinking Gemma was back home already. I was getting so turned on, but my dick was hidden deep inside of the suit. I ended up having to rub my crotch up against the pillow to relieve some of the pressure.

I was busy inspecting the contours of my sister's womanly curve, when my phone started buzzing.

It was Gemma, "Adam, the casting director just called. My body double just tested positive, and they need a replacement ASAP, or they're gonna have to pause production on the show. It could be delayed by two months! How's your week looking? Do you have time to head to the shoot today?"

"Oh, wow," my hands repelled off of my breasts like magnets, "So I'd be doing her scenes for her? Aren't they nude scenes? I don't think I'm qua–"

"I'll be straight with you. It's for a couple of sex scenes. Nothing real, of course. Hope you're okay with that? They said they'll compensate you generously for it."

"Whoa, whoa. Pause."

"They said they'd pay you like 20k."

"You're fucking kidding me..."

"Come on, bro! If you do this, you'll save the whole shoot. The body suit is by my bed."

She didn't know I was already wearing it, of course,  "Sure, yeah. I'll grab it and head over to the studio now. I'll have you know, I have no idea what I'm doing."

"You're a lifesaver!"

Comments

Post a Comment