Body Double - Part 3


Well, that was fucking weird. I looked at Gemma's reflection in the mirror, but she was a blur. I was sitting in her body double's dressing room after the shoot, and the reality of what had transpired was just starting to sink in.

They made both me and the male actor place these bandages on our crotches. The intimicy coordinator and director would give both of us destined instructions for how to behave. They were thankfully patient with me, but I couldn't help but feel the pressure to get them the shot they wanted. It was massively embarrassing, pretending to have sex as a woman –my older sister– in front of the whole crew. I had to smile and bite my lips, as this guy pounded a pillow between us.

Ugh.

So you can imagine how I'm feeling now.

I  reached behind my head and peeled off Gemma's skin. My real hair was plastered with sweat. I was done for today, at least. Anything for my big sis, right? Oh, and 20-fucking-thousand-dollars.

Then something caught my eye. There was a closet in the back corner of the van, and the door was open just a crack. Where those ...other bodysuits?

Comments

  1. I hope he takes them. Not sure if this story or another, but it could be kind of interesting to take another bodysuit and pretend to be the other girl you are wearing. And everybody knows nothing about it! Only you do ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol - He's going to get in trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are we gonna see new bodysuits? Please I hope that's it. I'm loving this even more

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment