Body Double - Part 1


 "Gemma, I look exactly like you! This is incredible."

"The wonders of modern bodysuits!"

"But why do you have this?"

"Well, you know that new show I'm working on? That's what my body double is gonna wear. I didn't want to do the nude scenes myself."

"I'm guessing your double is also a woman? This thing is a bit tight."

"Yeah, but not too small for my scrawny little brother!"

"Hey, watch it."

"Alright, let's get you out of there. I need to get up early tomorrow to meet up with Jessica."

"Oh, yeah, sure. No problem."

Adam eyed the bodysuit of his sister sitting in the box by her bed. If she wasn't gonna be home tomorrow, what was stopping him from trying it on one more time?

Comments

  1. Yesss, I'm so excited for this! Sinling rivalry and I look Just Like you are all time faves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Look at all these caps this month, I loved Shake-Up and I love this, I really love all your caps. If you have the mojo, please keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone is going to get caught.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment