Double Vision


"Too bad, Talia!" I stuck out my tongue, "I swapped out bodies for the weekend, and there's nothing you can do about it! The only person who can reverse the spell is the one who cast it."

"Gary, you sick fuck," Talia was frantic, "Give me back my body, now!"

"Finders keepers! I'm going to head over to your place now."

"Don't you dare."

I dangled her car keys in front of her, "Oh, I've already made up my mind. I've fantasized about you for years, and now I will finally have my way with you."

Later, at Talia's house, her parents didn't suspect a thing. I threw the spell book on her bed, when the phone rang.

"Heyyyy girl! I'll be there soon. I'm just getting off the bus."

That sounded like Talia's best friend, Lucy. Huh, I guess Talia had plans.

When Lucy arrived, I put on my best Talia-impression. She wasn't as attractive as Talia, but she was pretty in her own way.

"What's this old book?" Lucy picked up the spell book from the bed.

"Oh, that old thing? It's nothing. Found it at an old thrift shop."

"Huh, funny! Here's a body swap spell ... this one's for curing hangovers ... Oh, and possession..."

"Yeah, it's just a bunch of BS. Anyway, I have to pee. I'll be right back," I was sure she wouldn't be able to cast any spells, since I was the last one to do so –at least, maybe 75% sure.

I was washing up in the sink, when I felt a shiver propagate throughout my body. I felt light headed and tried to steady myself on the counter, but my arms didn't move that way.

My body turned around and looked out towards the bedroom. Lucy's body lay still on the bed, and I felt my lips curl into a mischievous smile.

"It worked! I possessed Talia!" I exclaimed against my will.

Inside, I was panicking.

"Oh, I have to call Aaron!"

Aaron? Wasn't that Talia's longtime boyfriend?

"Heyyy Aaron, babe. I was wondering... Are you free? I'm getting myself all worked up thinking about the hard dick of yours," my hand reached down into my pants and started fingering Talia's vagina, "Mm, yeah. Oh, yeah, I'm definitely wet for you. See you soon, okay? Love ya babe."

Shit, this was completely out of my control! I had no choice but to wait this out, until Lucy had her fun in Talia's body. What a nightmare.

"Now, I just have to hide my body. Gosh, I've always wanted to be pretty like Talia. This is a dream come true!"

Comments

  1. love ur stories 💙💜

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it when their is a twist and the plan doesn‘t work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super hot! Would love to see what happens next! Does the swap back somehow occur? And what happens then? So many fun possibilities :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. please make a follow up to this please

    ReplyDelete
  5. please make a follow up to this pleasei wanna see her friend Lucy keep her body for good

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment