Shake Up - Part 3


"Hey babe, are you okay?"

I was still slightly shaken from the swap just a moment ago. I looked over at my apartment and saw my body embracing Miranda with a kiss. That bastard. But seeing Abigail kissing Miranda like that was also reassuring. I had been thinking about experimenting with my sexuality for some weeks now, but the thought of it frightened me. Now, I though, maybe I should give it a go.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I was just thinking I should get some new clothes."

I never had the urge to experiment as a man. But now that I had a different set of equipment, I thought it'd be a shame if I didn't put it to good use. After all, it wasn't gay if I was a woman, right? This new body of mine has fucked that man plenty of times and loved it. I wanted to feel what she feels, but I was still not totally sure if I could actually make myself go through with it.

I couldn't see myself or Miranda through the window anymore, and it was getting late. Abigail's boyfriend and I were busy clearing the table. It was clear that any chance that I would be back in my original body by morning was quickly dwindling. Whatshisname slipped his arms around me and spun me around by my hips. Oh shit, here it goes. The man leaned in to kiss me. I closed my eyes, feeling my body tense up. His tongue entered my mouth, and the initial shock wore off. Once I leaned into it, it wasn't that bad. Like kissing Miranda but a bit rougher. It was funny imagining myself taking Miranda's role as the woman now, only now I was Abigail.

The man lifted me by my buttocks and threw me down on the couch. Oh my God, he wasn't sparing any time.

Comments

  1. Nice next step. It looks like Abigail was more than ready to give it a go as a man. I like how he is a little more timid.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment