Shake Up - Part 4


I peeled my eyes open. It was early in the morning, and the birds were chirping. Saturday.

I looked at the clock on the bedside table. 6am. I never wake up this early, and on a Saturday? Then my memories of last night came rushing back to me. I reached down to my crotch and felt a vagina. Shit. I whipped my head around and saw her partner breathing heavily next to me.

I can't believe I did that. I barely knew this woman, and I just used her body to fuck her boyfriend! I couldn't even remember his name. I felt so confused about it all. I'm not gay, but I really enjoyed it. It felt amazing, and he made me come twice. I sat up quietly and took a long look at my naked, very female body. I gripped her bare breasts in my hands and watched them as they fell back down against my chest. A straight woman. That's who I was in this moment. Undoubtedly.

But it still felt so wrong. I shouldn't have used her body like that! I felt bad for Miranda. For what I've done.

But Miranda didn't care when Abigail kissed her. Granted, she had no idea it wasn't me, but still!

I looked back at the man in the bed. I leaned over and gave him a soft kiss. I guess it was a sort of "thank you" for last night. It felt to play the part, to feel sexy. I never felt sexy as a man myself.

Abigail's phone buzzed, and I picked it up. It automatically unlocked upon seeing my face. It was a message request from myself. It was probably Abigail.

"you up?"

"yeah"

"window"

"be right there"

Comments

  1. Very sweet and sentimental. I wonder what happens next.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment