All in the Family

 


"Hey, do you think we took things too far?"

"You mean, with swapping bodies with Mom and Dad?"

"Yeah..."

"Sophie, don't you remember how much we wanted this?"

"Yeah, but then you got pregnant."

"I wanted to. You wanted to. We've been trying for months."

"But you're in Mom's body, Gabe."

"This isn't her body anymore. It's mine. And this," Gabe moved Sophie's hand to his growing stomach, "is our baby."

"That's technically our sibling..."

"No, it's our child. I don't care who we were before. This is us now."

Sophie, in their father's body, gave her mother a kiss, "I can't believe I'm in love with my own mother."

"I can't believe I'm married to the sexiest guy on Earth," he waved his mother's wedding ring in the air.

"What do we tell the, uh, kids?"

"I think they'd be so happy to hear it."

Comments