Jack of all Trades

"


Whoa, Jack!" Lara grinned from ear to ear, "It actually worked! You possessed me!"

"I didn't think it was going to be real... This shouldn't be possible."

"But it is! Jack, this is amazing. I was aware of everything while you were inside of me."

"I know, Lara. I, uh, think I could somehow hear your thoughts."

"What? Really? But I couldn't hear yours."

"I guess that's just part of how the spell works," Jack shrugged.

"Probably," Lara's cheeks flushed, "So... Can I try it on you now?"

"You really want to be me, your own brother?"

"Okay, let me just get the book," Jack turned to go pick up the spell book.

Lara started shaking, "Jack, wha– Oh, mmmm."

Lara started feeling herself up, "You know, Lara... Now that I know this is possible, I think I'm going to want to take full advantage of it."

"Jack! Ew. Stop! What about my turn?"

Jack cupped his sister's breasts and began massaging them, "I've wondered what it would be like to be you for a looong time, Lara. Now, I can finally be Lara. Maybe for a day or two. Maybe longer."

"What are you talking about? If you're joking, this isn't funny."

"Oh, I'm not joking," Jack picked up the spell book again, "Memory access spell. That's the one."

"What? What does that mean?"

"It means I'm going to temporarily get access to your memories. If I'm going to be you, Lara, I'm going to need them."

Lara shook again uncontrollably, "Oh, my head. Oh, fuck yes. I'm finally a girl! It's what I've always wanted!"

"Jack!" Lara's inner voice grew more frantic, "Get out!!"

Jack lay down on the couch and began to finger himself to memories of his body having sex with various ex-boyfriends, "I'll do what I feel like."

"Jack–"

Jack sighed, "Yeah, what is it?"

"It... feels good. Don't stop."

Comments

Post a Comment