Swap Party Imposter - Part 1


"So I heard you kids were thinking about doing a little swap party here at the lake house," Louis smirked at his daughter's friend.

"Yeah, Mr. Schultz. But we were going to keep it a secret. How did you find out?"

"Amy isn't feeling too well, and she seemed to be pretty disappointed about something. I had to ask."

"Oh, okay then," Christina looked down at her feet, "I guess that means we'll have to do it some other time. All the others are going to be so disappointed."

"Hey now, not so fast. See, the reason I wanted to talk to you in private is that I wanted to participate myself."

"Oh, Mr. Schultz," Christina laughed uncomfortably, "All the boys are already paired up."

"That's too bad..."

"And it wouldn't work anyway. Jake is activating the swap at any moment, and it won't work unless everyone involved is wearing the special necklace."

"You mean this thing?" Louis pulled his daughter's swap necklace out from under his shirt.

"Talia's necklace? But that means..." Christina went wide-eyed, "Oh, no. I am not swapping with you."

"Too late, beautiful," Louis sneered at the girl, as their vision began to blur.

Christina made a last ditch attempt to tear the necklace off her neck, but it was indeed already too late.

Comments

  1. I dig it so much. Can you please do a continuation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what eliza said, really nice, would love a part 2 (or more ;) )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment