Swap Party Imposter - Part 2

"Wow, Christina," Louis blushed, admiring his new curves in the mirror, "If you weren't my daughter's friend, who knows what I'd do to you."

His attention turned to the space between his legs, "Oh, I'm making myself wet. I'm turning myself on just by being me! I bet Christina could never make herself wet."

Louis didn't hesitate to start fingering his new female self, "I must say, being you, Christina, is surely better than being with you. It feels so good to be in this body. To be a girl... To have a pussy... And my tits. I feel so soft and sensitive, and I love it. I'm so pretty, too. I love feeling pretty. And your clothes... They feel so nice on my skin. Shit, maybe I'll want to stay this way for a few days."

"I wonder what I should wear to the party. What would Christina wear? After all 'I' am not swapped, right?"

Comments

  1. Ooo, looks like "Christina" is definitely going to get lucky at the party tonight. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If he is saying that he is not swapped does that mean that they switch again at the party and he gets to swap with his daughter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think that's what he means. I'm pretty sure he means the since Christina's swap partner, his daughter Amy, didn't show up, that "Christina" didn't have anyone to swap with. Therefore "she" will just have to have fun at the party in "her own" body.

      Delete
  3. Can't wait for the next part!
    Never knew shadows can be so seductive

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment