Good Intentions


"I can't understand how you don't feel weird about this. You're your own mother, for God's sake," Rick sighed, "I should've known. Why did you do it?"

"Rick, last night..." Miles spoke carefully, "those feelings were real. My intention was never to deceive you, but one thing led to another, and it ended up being too late to tell you."

"I had sex ...with my own stepson."

"No, you had sex with Agnes. I know I'm not her, but you made me feel like a real woman," Miles buried his face in Rick's neck, "Does it even matter if know one else finds out about it?"

"Of course it does. I'm in love with Agnes. Not ...you."

"Don't I look like Agnes though? Don't I feel like her," Miles pushed his mother's breasts into Rick's shoulder, "You didn't seem to notice any difference last night."

Rick looked down towards his wife's bare thigh and rested his hand on it, "You know, Miles is still at Stew's place."

"That's true," Miles wrapped his legs around Rick so that he was sitting in his lap, "I think we still have some time to ourselves until he gets home."

"Fuck, you're so goddamn sexy," Rick wrapped his hands around Agnes' waist and pulled her closer, burying his face in her chest, "I can't help myself."

"Mm I can feel you getting excited!"

Comments

  1. I'm just curious if Agnes is aware that she's in Miles' body, or does she believe that she IS Miles?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment