In My Head

"Uh, my head!" Abby groaned, "How long did you possess me, Theo?"

"Two," Theo pondered, "maybe three..."

"Three days?! I've been out for three whole days?"

"Weeks."

"...What?"

"I think it's been about three weeks."

Abby nearly lost her balance at the realization, feverishly grasping at her body, "What. What the fuck."

"I'm sorry," Theo looked down at his feet, "I didn't mean to. Well, I mean... I guess I got a little carried away."

"Carried away? Carried away?!" Abby gasped in horror, "You used me. It was only supposed to be an hour."

"No, well, it's not like that, Abby."

"Sure as fuck is. What did you do, Theo?"

"Nothing. I've just been hanging out around here. Met up with your friends, and your grandparents came to visit."

"What?" Abby choked, "None of them noticed anything was up?"

"No, it was totally fine! Sadie even told me I seemed happier than normal."

Abby stared blankly, tears welling up in her eyes, her breathing slowing, "I never want to see you again, Theo."

"I understand. I'm sorry, Abby," Theo turned and left the room, leaving Abby cowering from shock.

But the cowering soon turned to thrashing, as Theo once again began to take possession of Abby's body.

Comments