Jogging my Memory - Part 2

 


"Hey, uh, Angie?" Alan knocked on the doorframe.

"Yeah?" Joe studied his reflection in the bathroom mirror.

"That felt amazing. You're a goddess in bed."

Joe giggled, "Alan, you're cute! And yes, it felt amazing."

Alan reached out and squeezed Angie's butt.

"Mmm..." Joe kept staring into his reflection, "Are you already up for another round?"

Alan slipped his hands underneath Angie's sports bra and kissed her neck, nudging his dick into her butt, "Oh, I wish. But I'm pretty sure I just filled you up with my whole load."

"That you did," Joe spun around and kissed Alan on the lips, "Look, I don't know how much more time I have as Angie, but I really really loved doing this, and I really want to do it again with you."

"Don't worry about it, Angie," Alan smirked, "I'll take care of it."

Comments

Post a Comment