Jogging My Memory - Part 1

"What? You guys didn't switch back last night?!" Alan exclaimed.

"Hey, I'm as surprised as you are," Joe muttered, "Last thing I remember is those damn tequila shots."

"Joe... We had sex. You told me you were Angie."

Joe laughed, "Haha I did?! Wait, you're joking, right? Tell me you're joking."

Alan stared coldly.

Joe reached into Angie's panties and could feel the dried cum around her vagina, "I– umm..."

"Joe, you need to switch back now."

"But did I enjoy it?"

"What? Why would you ask that?"

"Did I enjoy it, Alan?"

"Yeah, I mean. You came like three times."

"Damn," Joe smirked, "I wish I could remember what it felt like."

Alan gulped, "You do?"

Comments

  1. I can just imagine the continuation. Alan really wants to show Joe how great it was the night before. Joe likes the idea. but want to get back into character first. This time without the alcohol, Joe tells Alan to step outside the door and knock. Then when he does, Joe pretends to be Angie and does his best to seduce Alan, who's only too eager.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment