Swap Party Imposter - Part 3




Louis had given into his wildest urges and let Christina's instincts lead the way. He touched the cum that sat on the crest of his right breast and rubbed it between his fingers. He could still taste the boy's throbbing dick in his mouth. His thoughts drifted to his daughter, and he wondered briefly how she would react seeing him like this. But he quickly brushed those thoughts aside, basking in the glorious beauty he now inhabited. This was his time to enjoy being a girl.

"I'm still hard," the boy murmured.

"Mm, you're making me soaking wet," Louis grabbed his dick in his very female fist and began pumping it again.

The boy's hands moved up to massage Louis' breasts.

Louis shifted his position so that he was riding him like the cowgirl he was, "I want to feel you inside of me."

"I've fantasized about fucking you silly for years, Christina."

"Say my name again," Louis smirked leaned in for a kiss.

"Christina..."

Louis felt the boy's dick fill him up inside. It was like nothing he had every felt before, and he loved it to death.

"Yes! Fuck me!" Louis moaning in Christina's sultry voice, "I'm all yours."

Comments

  1. Love it so much. "Christina" is really enjoying "herself" at this party. Although, it does leave me wondering. Who is in the body of the guys she's screwing? is it some nerdy guy Christina would never give the time of day to? Is it some girl who has secret feelings for Christina? Since it's a swap party, the world may never know. he he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder if he will swap with his daughter after this party

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment